Who we are
Our website address is: https://artmerchselect.com.
The owner of the domain and operator of this site:
PROFESTI SP. Z O.O.
ul. Agrestowa 145/14
The mission of Art Merch Select is to help artists from all over the world gain the attention they deserve and help them make a living from their art – by promoting their works and by helping them sell their art. On the other hand, we want to help people discover art. And that’s the second foundation of Art Merch Select – to help art lovers, art admirers, art collectors and others find beautiful, artistic products without digging.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- We collect contact information to be able to communicate with you. For example, if you decide to write an email to us, you may be asked to provide your name and email. We retain this information for an undefined amount of time and do not use this information for any marketing purposes.
- We collect contact information to be able to deliver newsletters based on your interests. For example, if you decide to sign up for a mailing list or create an account, you may be asked to provide your name and email. We retain this information for an undefined amount of time and may share it with third-party email marketing providers like MailChimp (see below under MailChimp section).
- We collect personal data when you interact with our third party social networking features, such as “Like” or “Share” functions, to serve you with advertisements and engage with you on third party social networks. You can learn more about how these features work, the profile data that we obtain about you, and find out how to opt out by reviewing the privacy notices of the relevant third party social networks.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you by contacting us. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to opt out of data collection
If you have an account on this website, you can opt-out of receiving our marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or following the opt-out instructions included in the message. Alternatively, you can contact us using our contact form to ask us to delete your information.
- Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access emails sent through our Services, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection.
- Product usage data: We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with emails sent through the Services, which may include dates and times you access emails and your browsing activities (such as what pages are viewed). We also collect information regarding the performance of the Services, including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other electronic communications our Members send through the Services. This information allows us to improve the content and operation of the Services, and facilitate research and analysis of the Services.
If you have opted in to our marketing emails, you can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our marketing messages.