Against the Current by Alyssa Hamilton is a beautiful example of a bold yet minimalistic abstract painting. Colors? Blue, white and gold. They look stunning together.
If you don’t know Allysa’s art, you should definitely check her online gallery – I love the way she impacts the feelings with paint strokes. I’ve chosen a throw pillow to show you the painting. Why? I don’t know, I’d love to put my head on it. However, there is a wide range of products with this piece available.
Alyssa Hamilton is a young, American, abstract painter. Definitely worth checking if you’re a fan of abstract art.
Link opens in new tab
- Nautical comforter designs that are just stunning!
- Cat tee you must see. Amazing, hand-picked designs.
- 96 unicorn comforters you need to see
- Butterfly comforters – a hand-picked collection of designs
- 25 dinosaur duvet covers you should see
- Galaxy comforters that will blow your mind
Article Tags:abstract · blue white gold · minimalistic
Article Categories:Home Decor · Throw Pillows